Parents and families play a fundamental role in our Avante community
They are a determining factor in providing an outstanding and holistic international education.
For this reason, we look for the following profile in our families:
- They love their family.
- They actively participate in the education process of their children.
- They assume a responsible and committed attitude towards the school.
- They are respectful, contribute constructively, and know how to work as a team.
- They have a solid moral conscience
- They offer unconditional love and support to their children, actively accompanying their growth, and integral formation.
- They have firm and clear convictions, social sense, critical, and creative thinking.
- They accept and respect cultural diversity.
- They fight for life and people’s rights.
- They demonstrate communication skills and emotional expression.
- They promote the independence and autonomy of their children.
- They guide their children’s behavior by setting firm but flexible rules and limits at home.
- They are committed to caring for the environment.
- They are models of our values, being the first educators of their children.